At Hunter New England, Central Coast Primary Health Network (HNECC PHN) we are a values driven organisation and we are proud of our culture and the great benefits we can offer our staff. We employee highly motivated and passionate people that work together to deliver innovative, locally relevant solutions that measurably improve the health outcomes of our communities.
Our staff talk about their passion for the work they do in the videos below.
Our values are the basis of everything we do including how we work with each other and the way we connect with our industry partners and the wider community. We look for people who share these values;
We pride ourselves on being supportive and flexible and offer a great range of benefits including;
• Salary packaging up to $15,900
• Professional development
• Flexible working arrangements
• Supportive team environment
• Collaboration with passionate likeminded professionals
• Health & Wellbeing initiatives
• Additional Leave for Family & Community responsibilities
• Additional leave between the Christmas and new year period
• Opportunities to be innovative
Want to join us? ...all our positions are advertised on the Seek website.
This is how to apply?
Application must include:
1. Letter addressing the selection criteria in the position description, and;
2. Current Resume
Applications should be lodged prior to the closing date on our job board...click here to access the board