At Hunter New England, Central Coast Primary Health Network (HNECC PHN) we are a values driven organisation and we are proud of our culture and the great benefits we can offer our staff. We employee highly motivated and passionate people that work together to deliver innovative, locally relevant solutions that measurably improve the health outcomes of our communities.
Want to know more about what kind of organisation we are ...our staff talk about their passion for the work they do in the videos below.
Our values are the basis of everything we do including how we work with each other and the way we connect with our industry partners and the wider community. We look for people who share these values;
We pride ourselves on being supportive and flexible and offer a great range of benefits including;
• Salary packaging up to $15,900
• Professional development
• Flexible working arrangements
• Supportive team environment
• Collaboration with passionate likeminded professionals
• Health & Wellbeing initiatives
• Additional Leave for Family & Community responsibilities
• Additional leave between the Christmas and new year period
• Opportunities to be innovative