Why Work for the PHN?
At Hunter New England and Central Coast Primary Health Network (HNECC PHN) we are a values-driven organisation, and we are proud of our culture and the great benefits we can offer our staff. We employ highly motivated and passionate people who work together to deliver innovative, locally relevant solutions that measurably improve the health outcomes of our communities.
Our Values are the basis of everything we do including how we work with each other and the way we connect with our industry partners and the wider community.
We look for people who share these values:
We pride ourselves on being supportive and flexible and offer a great range of benefits including:
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Professional development / Education & Training opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Corporate Fitness Program (Fitness Passport - access to 650 Gyms & Swimming Pool Facilities)
- Employee Assistance Program support (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Safe driver training
- Collaboration with passionate like-minded professionals
- Additional Leave for Family & Community responsibilities
- Additional leave between the Christmas and New Year period
- A supportive team environment
Looking to apply for a job?
- Click on the link below to be redirected to our online job vacancies
- Choose the position you would like to apply for. There is a Position description underneath the advertisement for viewing
- Click the Apply Now button
- Once you have entered all personal information and Resume (cover letter not essential) then click submit.
- You will then be required to complete the screening/selection criteria questions. Please answer all questions provided
Go to our PHN facebook page to find out more about what we do and the organisations we work with.